Monday, October 20, 2008

hoot hoot hoot Miss OWL

today the owl simply scold ppl one.she ask me n the other students to do a project which is actin,then me n my friends were in agroup mah.after we got the basic i dea bout he story,we tried to act it out n see if it is good,but unfortunately,the OWL suspected tat me n my group were playin at the back.
we it at the bac becos MISS OWL said we couldnt let the other group noe.then
when it is almost time to go home she ask us to say abit bout our act.my group was the first one to say she ask where is ur script n then she was suprised when we said tat we noe the script aledy. but when it was other group turn she only ask where is their script n then din care anymore.me n my gang show a dull face in her class today.i hate owl like tis kind hate hate hate hate.......

No comments: